Softomotive, a rapidly worldwide expanding technology company, having developed a world-class Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Suite, is seeking to expand their USA presence by recruiting Software Developers based in Houston (TX) or Tampa (FL).
Softomotive offers sharp business solutions, premium support and professional services that organizations need to get the most out of their enterprise automation. Trusted by more than 6,000 companies worldwide, Softomotive is one of the leading Robotic Process Automation providers.
This is a great career opportunity that includes involvement with top notch technologies, software automation trends, innovation, along with working with company’s clients, including some of the Top Fortune 25 companies globally.
Softomotive is seeking for exceptional and ambitious individuals with software development educational background and expertise, to join our teams in Houston (TX) and Tampa (FL) for full-time working positions. They will be responsible for working on a pioneering project for one of Softomotive’s highest level customers, on the company’s products “WinAutomation” (Desktop Automation Solution) and “ProcessRobot” (Robotic Process Automation Platform) and building automation solutions based on specific project requirements. These individuals will be trained on the Software and will be expected to meet specific standards and conduct themselves in the best way while fulfilling their duties.
- Design, development and testing of automation solutions (Automation of business processes) by using WinAutomation and ProcessRobot.
- Adhere to best practices guidelines.
- Participate in design reviews / code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues.
- Review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- College degree ideally in a Computer Science related discipline.
- Very good programming skills, understanding of programming concepts and knowledge of Windows/web related technologies.
- Ability to retain a professional attitude in a very large enterprise environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior expertise in WinAutomation will be considered as a great plus.
- Excellent understanding of both desktop and web technologies.
- Exceptional knowledge of Windows operating systems and commonly used web/desktop applications and technologies. Desired skills include adequate knowledge of the following: HTML, CSS, JQuery, XML, SQL, Regexp
Prior experience in a similar position is optional, however a self-motivated attitude and ability to prioritize and manage workload in a multi-tasking environment working as a part of a team, is a must.
Company offers competitive salary, agile and innovative working environment, and travelling for training purposes and customer onsite needs.
To apply for this job opening, please email your your CV at hr[at]softomotive.com using the subject line “Software Developer – Automation Specialist”