RPA in Retail: Telecom and Service Industry Best Practices and Use Cases
Watch our Robotic Process Automation & AI Week speaking session from Sharaf DG’s Head of Business Excellence and RPA, Aryan Cooper to learn about the role of RPA in Telecom and Retail from one of the industry leaders.
Sharaf DG is using Softomotive RPA to implement self-measuring and efficient automation. With over 80 projects operated by bots, our client has been able to gain efficiencies, save costs, reduce waste and increase partners’ and employees’ satisfaction rates.
You will learn:
- How to deal with busy retail periods by deploying robots for telecom automation
- The automation path of outsourcing to a service provider
- Sharaf DG’s Automation Framework
- How the company scaled from desktop to enterprise-wide RPA with Softomotive
- RPA in Supply Chain Management: Managing Aging products automation use case
- RPA in Finance: Reconciliation of Goods use case
Sharaf DG is a leading provider of technology products, services, and solutions with stores spread across UAE, Bahrain, Oman, and Qatar. The company is part of the Sharaf Group, one of UAE’s largest business conglomerates, operating in numerous business sectors.
Aryan Cooper is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with 15 years of experience in consulting for process, technology, automation, as well as risk across multiple industries.